FACTOID: Lead (Pb) is often used for radiation shielding in medical imaging. It’s a toxic material and can be dangerous for employees and their families. Our proven processes and training protect our employees.
Refurbishing Since 2000
We started as a small lead coating shop 30 years ago in 1985. President Steve Cronce came on board in 1997. We’ve been refurbishing and remanufacturing since 2000. Our oldest facility is located in the heart of Milwaukee and our 86,000 sq. ft. workshop and storage facility is in West Allis.
Our People are Our Business
We run on dedicated, passionate people. With over 50 hardworking employees, we strive to put our people first. Passionate People, Disciplined Processes, Astounded Customers.
Our Core Values. Our core values guide us in terms of how we conduct our lives - personally and professionally.
- Our Platinum Rule. Do unto others as others would like. This requires strong communication skills to determine what others want.
- Family First. At Raphael Industries, families will always come first. If our people know things are ok on the “home front”, they will be happier and more productive at work.
- Accountability. Do what we say we will do, we live by our commitments. Say it - Live It.
- Do The Right Thing. When we bump up against a potential confilict or difficult decision, this core value guides decision making and working fairly and honestly with fellow employees, customers and suppliers.
- Build the Team to Build the Dream. We all have our dreams – for ourselves, our families, and our friends. Working at Raphael Industries means a commitment to training and to safety so that we can work together to achieve those dreams. We need to work regularly on building our KASH (Knowledge, Attitudes, Skills, and Habits) to provide more value for our customers while also providing opportunities for all of us.
- Profitability. Profit is the fuel by which we run the Raphael Industries engine. We are serious about reinvesting our profits into our employees and our business.